Covid-19 Pandemic Response
In response to our current conditions, there will be some modifications implemented in the salon to enhance the safety and well being of our guests and service providers. With information continuing to change so quickly, I’ll be doing my best to keep myself and those that work in or frequent the salon as informed as I possibly can.
Reporting an incident of either a service provider or guest to the salon testing positive for coronavirus will happen immediately.
[ P.O.C.] 530.265.1420 24hr Health Emergency Reporting Hotline
Prior to a guests salon visit. They are required to review and attest to the following:
• I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
• I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
• I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the UK in the last 14 days.
• I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
• I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
If you have tested positive and have visited the salon within 14 days prior to that test, please contact the salon owner immediately so we can make contact with our local public health dept. In the same light, if you’ve tested positive please postpone any salon services until 14 days after a negative test.
In the event that a guest tests positive in the 14 day window of your appointment, you will be notified IMMEDIATELY.
The following guidelines will be held in place until the spreading of coronavirus subsides or we have adequate information surrounding this disease and it’s lasting affects.
Come early or on time, but please don’t come inside until your service provider greats you at the door.
Please come alone. Moms, this is your moment. Take it.
Kids cuts will not be offered during this time.
Masks will be required to be worn by both service provider and client at all times inside the salon and will be provided if you don’t have one.
Before entry your temperature will be taken with a hands free thermometer. Please refrain from visiting our shop until 72 hours after a fever of over 100.5.
Upon entry you’ll be guided to wash your hands.
To protect clients and service providers the shampoo station may only be occupied by one guest at time.
Product sales will be limited to online purchases only.
Please refrain from eating and drinking inside the salon.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this trying time. Any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to call.